Please visit our online application portal to view open positions and apply online!
Applications will remain active for consideration for a position until that position is filled, and submitted applications will remain on file for 5 years. If your qualifications meet the needs of our school corporation, we will contact you for further information. Please check the online application portal frequently to view updates to our open positions. If you have any questions, please contact Konnie Laws.
Greater Lafayette Career Academy is also hiring! Click on the links below for more information. Applications should be submitted by visiting https://www.tsc.k12.in.us/employment.
- Construction Trades Instructor
- Criminal Justice Instructor
- Culinary Arts Instructor
- Education Professions/Work Based Learning Instructor
- Engineering/Computer Science Instructor
- Health Science I and Health Science II: Nursing Instructor
Are you interested in supporting our teachers and students by becoming a substitute teacher?
West Lafayette Community School Corporation is currently hiring substitute teachers for the 2018-19 school year until April 5, 2019. Substitute teaching is an opportunity to positively impact students in our community and to support our teachers. We encourage anyone who is able to work half days or full days to apply.
The requirements to become a substitute teacher include:
- an Indiana Substitute Teacher Permit (which can be obtained through our school district)
- satisfactory criminal history background check results
- a minimum of 60 college credit hours from a United States accredited college or university
- experience volunteering or working with K-12 students
The daily rate for substitute teachers is $90 for a full day. Retired WLCSC teachers receive $110 for a full day.
We are also currently hiring for Substitute Paraprofessional and Substitute Lunchroom/Recess Supervisor positions. Below are listed the requirements for these positions:
|Substitute Paraprofessional||Substitute Lunchroom/Recess Supervisor|
|pay dependent upon position and hours worked (up to 6 hours a day)||pay dependent upon position and hours worked (up to 2.5 hours a day)|
Click here to visit the online application portal to apply today!
The West Lafayette Community School Corporation does not discriminate on hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, gender, age, handicap, religion, or national origin, including English proficiency.